- Professionalism - to achieve a higher level of final produced outcome.
- Further Experiment with production - try out and improve on print processes, binding methods, etc.
- Collaborative projects - to do something during a brief with a student from another course or different year on BAGD.
- Photography of work - professionally take photos of work and final outcomes (industry standard)
- Blogging - to properly blog and do it when we get work set
- Time management - properly manage and prioritize my free time
- Leave enough time for production - something I learnt that you need to give time for as you will always come across problems with production.
- Development - developing work to a higher level, push any idea to its limit
- Taking better notes - more detailed notes from sessions, lectures, seminars etc.
- Presentation skills - talking with more confidence, how I present the work, how I talk about it, etc.
Friday, 4 October 2013
10 Successes for Level 5
We had to make a list of 10 successes we wished to achieve by the end of second year on BAGD.